Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bedroom and Bathroom

Alright, here's a quick update. These are some pics of our bedroom and bathroom. Here we go:

The painting in the picture is going to be hung up above the bed in the picture below. It is a pretty plain bedroom, but we are working on making it a little bit more homey.
Our bed. No big deal. Just imagine the painting in the other pic above the bed.

This is our bathroom. Well it's our sink, the shower is to the left of the picture, the tub is to the right and the toilet (throne) is behind the photographer. It is a nice bathroom, the tile, however, is very cold at 4:30 in the morning when I get up to shower. Okay, I just wanted to say that I get up at 4:30 (and it is only twice a week anyway).

Alright, that's the quick tour of the bedroom. Next post I think I will do the tour of the new toys that we have gotten since moving into the house (TV and the new gym!). Be back soon.

~Mike

No comments: