Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome!!!

Hello all,
Welcome to Michael and Katie Unger's blog. This blog is so new that Katie doesn't even know about it yet! As soon as I get around to it, I will be posting pictures of our new house, interior and exterior. Also, I will try to find a picture of Katie and me that we can both agree we look good enough in to show the world (and by world I obviously mean the three people a month that will see this).

So, to sum up recent events and things to look forward to reading about:

new blog, new house, new couches, new job for Katie, new yard work, new TV? (I hope) and new view off our deck.

All of these new and exciting things will be on this blog as soon as I have time AND we get the camera working! Stay tuned.


~ Mike



P.S. If it try to type 'things' one more time and I accidentally type 'this' instead I may have to mash my head into my 'new wall.'

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My first ever BLOG posting!!

Woopee, what am I blogging about? Your website looks...good. Can't wait to be invited over...to see the house, of course.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike and Katie,
Like the site and the idea. It would be cool to get a reminder when you update your blog and have new picture posts. Can't wait to see your new home. Cendy

Shelle said...

Glad I found your blog! I had to leave a comment because I think it's creepy when people look at my blog and I never know about it!

Hi Katie, I am Shelle. I went to high school with Mike. You two seem very very happy! Best wishes!